Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Favorites #2 -- Let's Get Natural

Aren't these coasters made by Nightowlhandmade beyond amazing?

 I have always had a thing for simple made signs (by, SignsMakeASmile with a sweet or original message.

 All natural jewelry made from river rocks!  jennyhoople makes some awesome jewelry from all natural stones and beads... you would be shocked at the natural colored stones she gets her hands on.

 I'm a little obsessed with stacking rings lately and this set from MixedMetals is one I've had my eye on for a long time.

 I still haven't given in and started a terrarium but this one from MissMossy is one I just might have to buy...

Love these colorful yet natural looking earrings from IbbyAndRufus.

These week I haven't been able to stop checking out all things natural.  There is something some soulful and homey about natural feeling items and I love to be surrounded by them.  Which of these are your favorites?

I've got a few exciting days coming up.  My grandparents are coming up to visit me and I'm pumped about being able to finally show off my town to some family.  I still haven't gotten all the plans worked out (I'm great at procrastinating.....) but I'm sure we will have a good time.  I'll be sure to get a lot of pictures though, of whatever we do!  Hope you all have a great weekend.... :) xoxo

7 comments:

  1. You found some beautiful items today :)
    Thank you so much for posting my sign!
    I love neutral colors, they go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for featuring my Rock Collection necklace Cas!

    I know what you mean about natural being addicting!! I've been lusting after terrariums lately, too. Maybe it's because fall is coming and I need to stock up the house with green things before it gets here? :D

    Have fun with your grandparents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love them all but if I had to choose a favorite, I'd have to say the wood/embroidered earrings. Totally unique with a great result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make your own terrarium! It's super easy! Also, those wooden earrings are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all things natural! (if you couldn't tell...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I love the terrarium and those coasters are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...