Sunday, August 7, 2011

Shrek in Color

Here is another awesome O.P.I. mini collection my good friend Nanc's let me borrow and play with.  I think this set may have some of my favorite colors in it. I love the light, colorful pastel shades!  Especially the blue... so pretty.

What's with the Cattitude? -- Fiercely Fiona -- Rumple's Wiggin' -- Who the Shrek Are You?


 Don't mind the toes! :)


If you missed the last collection (Alice in Wonderland!) you can find it here.  So which of these colors are your favorite?  I love the blue but the purple is a really nice shade too.  The green is a bit crazy, but I suppose it's supposed to be Shrek, right?!  

I can't believe it's finally Sunday.  I thought this weekend would drag and drag since Mike has been at work since Friday (he doesn't come home in the evenings on his work days).  But surprisingly, yesterday flew!  Let's hope today does the same since... I'M GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!  I can't believe the day is finally here.  I think my nerves are finally gone... now I'm just excited!  We'll see tomorrow though... I bet I wake up more nervous than ever... :)

I hope you all have a great Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. First of all... Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!! {blows bubbles}

    Secondly, I like the purple, too. Reminds me, I've been meaning to do my toes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cas, have a fabulous day tomorrow! Best Wishes from the Hybrid Handmade Home in France x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those will be really nice fall colors on your toes. I really like the purple. Also, I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought that whole collection when it came out. I couldn't resist.

    I hope the wedding goes absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't OPI so fun! I just got my nails painted sky blue at a mani place...wonder if it was from the Shrek collection?

    P.s. CONGRATS ON THE WEDDING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that blue too! i've been looking for a shade like that :)

    congrats on getting married!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...