Monday, August 22, 2011

Pinterest Last 5 -- Vol. 3

Ahhh!!  This picture is beyond cute.

 How to make your own rock candy?!!  I will definitely be trying this.... very soon.

 I really like this quote.  So true.  :)

 These are beyond cute, and perfect for fall!  Already wanting to find a sweet skirt to go with them.

Chicken enchilada soup.... on my list of recipes to try!  And it's made in the crock pot.... makes me want to try it even more. (I am a sucker for crock pot recipes)

So what do you think?!!  I don't think I will ever get sick of Pinterest.  Some days I love to dig through and look for recipes, other days I go there just to get a little inspiration.  Want to see more of my pins?  Find them here!  And be sure to let me know if you are on there in the comments so I can follow you back.  I love seeing what others find inspiring.

((All pictures via Pinterest))

7 comments:

  1. The duck picture is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love those socks! I just started following you on pinterest, you can follow me here: http://pinterest.com/lifecollection/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The duck is the cutest ever! I'm on pinterest too. You can find me here:

    http://pinterest.com/my_hideaway/

    xo,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. O, right, it's almost sock time! One of the reason's I love fall and winter. Those socks are soo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm chicken enchilada soup!! i procured a crock pot a few months ago, and this looks like a perfect recipe for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pinterest is so addicting! I love it. I also want chicken enchilada soup now.

    Here's my pinterest link!
    http://www.pinterest.com/stelabird

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove chicken enchilada/tortilla/taco soup! Can't wait for fall to make it again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...