Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Favorites #1

 Love my Coastie -- shanynmarie

 Man/Woman Glass Set - phoenixfirestudios

 Florally Studs -- LaPetiteBoheme

 Circus Woodland Owl Wing Clip -- sleepyking

 Bonny Naranja Sunglasses -- MODvintageshop

 Hammered Copper Stacking Ring Set -- MixedMetals

Mike and I will be getting married in three days now!  These finds are inspired by that special day.  We are not having a ceremony, just going down to the courthouse to make things official.  I don't think I am any less excited than any other bride, this is just honestly more our style.  These finds either remind me of Mike (my favorite Coastie, of course!) or is something I wish I had found sooner to wear on the big day! (pretty excited to keep things casual) Which of these are your favorites?

While I wait for Monday I will be enjoying the weekend alone.  Mike is at work all three days so I will be using my time to get a few blog posts hammered out and start finding things to do for our honeymoon!  We haven't decided on Milwaukee or Chicago yet, I just can't make up my mind (though I'm leaning towards Chicago).  I really want to go to the zoo and aquarium and of course eat some deep dish pizza.  If you have any suggestions on either city let me know!

I hope you all have a great weekend -- and excuse my giddiness over the next few days (or weeks....)!!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me! Congratulations on your upcoming big day! Something small is definitely more my style too. I wish you two all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I love the stackable metal rings, what great earthy colors, loving the finds! :)
    I haven't been to Chicago OR Milwaukee but I would say Chicago because I <3 aquariums (and pizza...yum!)
    You can be as giddy as you please...you're getting married! Woo hoo!
    PS - I think Jinx's bed should be delivered today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the his and hers glasses.

    Congrats- excited to hear about your big day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the big day! I wish you all the happiness in the world, welcome to a new Coastie Wife!
    Thanks so much for including my necklace!!!

    ~Shanyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do Friday Favorites too!! We LOVE the stacking rings. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found SO much cute stuff! I love those glasses, the owl hair clip, earrings, sunglasses, ring...o.k. so I LOVE it all! Congrats on the big day! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the owl wing clip. And congrats on getting married, yay! I say Chicago, because I live here and it rocks.

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh! Congratulations!
    I bet your tummy is full of butterflies right now!
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    And I love those stacking rings
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, how exciting!!! Congratulations, and I wish you the best. Have a great honeymoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful and exciting! I love the rings best, they're really cute. Congratulations to your wedding on Monday, have a happy weekend ;-)
    Franziska

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am so excited for you! i think big, expensive wedding days are kinda over-rated. all that stress and money, when all you really want to do is kiss that guy and make it official! i think it's great that you are doing it your own way:).

    i've only been to Chicago on a lay-over...but i'd vote Chicago. I heard recently that it's one of the favorite cities for all the major league baseball players-- they all love to go to away games there. figure, they'd know a good city, since they visit so many:P whatever you decide, hope it's a blast!

    and my favorite piece are the sunglasses. too pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! Congratulations on your rapidly approaching marriage :) Yay! That's wonderful.

    Also, I'm obsessed with those earrings. I have been trying to wear more earrings but to be honest, I always just lose them. I'll get better at that soon...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...