Monday, August 1, 2011

Purple Haze

I found some amazing items on Etsy to finish off my Rainbow Series.  If you missed the others you can check them out here.  I'm pretty sad to see this series end.  I started it only days after my blog was born and even though I have only been writing here for a little over a month it feels like this series has grown with me.  But I'm excited to come up with a new one here very soon!  For now....

 hand painted wine glasses -- twigstudionc

 la-rochelle porcelain ring -- MaaPstudio

 bee flowers, watercolor -- silverridgestudio

 vase -- TerrasPots

 hobo bag -- sineminugur

 flying birds t-shirt -- CritterJitters

pinback button -- thepixelprince

Today is going to be a nice day.  I have some exciting things to photograph for the blog (clue: movies!) and Nanc' is coming over later today to make something (clue: delicious!) with me!  I can't wait.  Other than that I will be taking Yama for a walk and getting some things organized around the house.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

13 comments:

  1. It's been a fun series and you did a great job with it. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are awesome, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree, fabulous day today! You found a beautiful collection of things, they're awesome. I love purple -should incorporate purple more in my paintings, lol..

    Franziska San Pedro
    The Asbtract Impressionist Artress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selections!Thanks for including my bag:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great purple finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vase! What a gorgeous shade of purple! Gorgeous finds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog! Great picks! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love that water color! le sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mix and your concept! Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great idea for a series! i just checked out the other colors :) do you have plans for a new series?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...