Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Favorites #4

 Want NEED these boots!

 The dread obsession is far from over.  More on this later -- I sweeeear!  <3

Cats in hats.  Enough said.

 Beyond amazing luggage set.  Check out that pattern and those colors!

 Simple yet gorgeous stacking rings.

 This pitcher would fit right in in my kitchen.

Moss necklace, so soft and pretty.

This gunmetal nail polish.  On for three days now and no chips in sight!  I love this color for fall though I'm missing my BRIGHTS a bit.  I'm sure we'll see them again soon. :)

What do you think of this week's favorites?  I have certain colors on the brain, especially yellows and greens!  I am getting really pumped for the end of summer.  Autumn has always been my favorite season.  I am addicted to the crisp air and the crunch of dead leaves.  So gorgeous!  I hope all of you have a great weekend.  Ours will be quiet and low key, just getting Mike nursed back to health and enjoying his time home.  I think we might go fishing tomorrow (pics for sure!) and perhaps visit the Farmer's Market in the morning.

7 comments:

  1. Those boots are killer Cas... and thanks for sharing my extra "groovy" baggage ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gunmetal nail polish but i usually just paint my toes. that is a very good brand, with beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gunmetal! I actually have that polish, hahah.

    And you should wear brights whenever you want! There are no rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful picks, thanks so much for having my necklace here among them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are amazing! They look like they will take you on many adventures. :) Also, love the nail polish.

    x, C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never thought to look for vintage luggage on etsy! Man... I am going to lose all of my money soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...