Sunday, August 28, 2011

Enjoying this Saturday












Yesterday was an easy day filled with relaxation and a bit of spontaneity.  Mike and I spent most of the day at home messing around on the computers and drinking a bit too much coffee.  By evening we were restless and unsure about what we wanted to do.  We played around with the idea of a fire but decided to get out of the house instead.  We made it down to one of our favorite places but the crowd was strange and they were ultra busy.  Instead we headed over to Neighborhood Pub which is my *favorite* place to eat in Sturgeon Bay.  Mike ordered their brisket platter (weekend special!) and I ordered the portabella mushroom pressed wrap.  It was delicious but I was a little jealous of Mike's BBQ platter.  Lucky for me he kept sneaking me pieces of brisket. :) :)  Today is Mike's last day before heading back to work.  It's been so nice having him home but I feel like I've been slacking a bit.  Tomorrow I'm going to do a bit of an overhaul on the house and get back to being organized.  Oh!  I'm also excited because my wedding band (from Etsy!!!) should be here early next week as well as some synthetic dreads I ordered (from Etsy as well! :P)  I will of course show you both.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!! xoxo

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect weekend! Just relaxing and enjoying yourselves, and of course, good food! Can't wait to see your Etsy items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome outing! The food sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time and that food looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A totally enviable weekend! Thanks for sharing such pretty pics. I miss the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful!! Looks like a wonderful Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've had to wait for that bridge once. i wouldn't forget it because i hate crossing bridges over deep water :)

    looks like your weekend was super!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...