Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Showing Off My Loots!








The past few days have been full of packages!  I've gotten so many goodies lately it's felt like a mini-birthday!  First to arrive were my Blowfish shoes.  I won an adorable pair of Bicker booties over on lovely Chelsea's blog, Tea Talk.  I just love them!  Though, I think they might need a new outfit to go with them.  I'll be sure to share it with you when I find something perfect. :)

Next were my synthetic dreads!  I ordered them from damnationhair.  I have never worn synthetic dreads before but was pretty pumped about them when I learned about them from Krista over at saturated canary.  She's got a full set (which I hope to do soon!, check em out!

And last and DEFINITELY not least was my wedding band!  WOOO!!!  My engagement ring came from Etsy and I knew I wanted my wedding band to match. Jorgensen Studio were happy to oblige and I got it pretty quick.  I am so happy to finally have it.

That's all I've got to show off for now.  I need to get back to planning my Chicago trip.  I'll be going in a few weeks!  We have to wait on a few Coast Guard things before we can set the dates in stone.  I'm trying to decide if I want to have posts written up and scheduled for you or if I want to invite over some guest bloggers.  I have never done so before though so I'm not sure!  I promise it won't be quiet here though, even if it means blogging while on my trip. :)

7 comments:

  1. The dreads look great!
    I also got my engagement ring from etsy and am looking for a wedding band from there too. Yours look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I get things in the mail, even if I paid for them myself it's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh shopping.. great stuff, the matching ring came out Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely things! The mail is one of my favorite parts of the day, and when there are treasures waiting for me it's even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky girl! Nothing more exciting than a goody-box in the mail...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    Wow you are one lucky lady! those shoes are awesome!, and your ring is beautiful! <3

    the dreads look great too(:

    Hope you re having a lovely week!

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...