Friday, August 26, 2011

Quick Update


Heeey guys!  I wanted to make a post really quick... mainly because I don't like to miss a day!! (obsessive?? ehhh!)  Mike is still battling this staph (thanks mom for the spell checking! :P) infection.  He went in for another IV antibiotic today and has another tomorrow morning.  Hopefully it will start to get better!  It's got me a tad worried though I am sure it's going to be better here any day now.  Other than that we're not up to much!  Planning on a new soap line here very soon and thinking slightly obsessively about synthetic dreads (not random I promise!).  I've got a lot of things lined up for the blog as well and can't wait to share it all with you guys!  Bigger post here verrrry soon. <3 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo exciting, not the staph infection but the new soap and dreads! He'll get better soon:D are you thinking of making and selling the dreads or just wearing them? I made them for a little while a few years ago if you need any tips.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...