Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Recap











This might have been my favorite month this year.  I got married!  I died my hair purple.  I let it fade.  I had a great visit from some amazing family.  I explored my county.  I ate more ice cream than usual.  I grew closer to my man.  I cooked outside almost every day.  I didn't see enough of the water.  I watched way too much Netflix.  I might have returned to a video game that I have played WAY too much of (I can't admit it! World of Warcraft).  I made butter!  Twice!  What else?  Lot's more I'm sure that isn't come to mind.

It's been real, Summer.



8 comments:

  1. Wow that is a great month! Love your hair and pretty photos. :) Also that ice cream looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a good month! :) I wanna try to make butter.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome summer you had! Can you believe it's over? Oh my goondess I'm still pinching myself...I am SO ready for fall though. At least the fall weather. 110 is just TOO hot! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at how your blog has grown this summer too! good stuff. I did the WOW thing for a while, I couldn't figure out why everyone had question marks on their heads... lol I sucked at it. Looks like you had an amazing summer, here's to am amazing fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the purple hair. You should do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your purple streaked hair! I think you may have given me the courage to do something similar with red. Maybe in the under layers of my hair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...