Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wonderland in Color

A few days ago my friend Nanc' surprised me with a BUNCH of awesome nail polish collections to play with.  Immediately, I started thinking about all the fun things I could do with my nails and all of the colors!  Before anything though... I had to try them out and see how they looked.  And of course share them on the blog (duh).  The first one that caught my eye was the O.P.I. collection inspired by Alice in Wonderland.


Absolutely Alice -- Thanks So Muchness! -- Off with Her Red! -- Mad as a Hatter

Aren't these colors amazing?   They are so "Alice" and I also love them because they aren't too out there or wacky to mix and match with other colors. Don't mind my stubby nails! :)  

Which one is your favorite?  I really love the blue sparkles an the pearly pinkish red.  I might play with them some more tomorrow and come up with some different designs.  And in a few days I'll show you some of the other cool collections Nanc' brought over!

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love the Thanks so Muchness! My nails are on the stubby side too which makes nail painting sometimes difficult but your polish job look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this collection but never got my hands on any of the colors. Can't pick a favorite, they're all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are AWESOME! I bought my daughter a set of nail pens and she does some great art on her nails now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this collection! I'm a red kinda girl - looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the delayed comment, I have been so busy lately I failed to see your awesome new layout. I like it!!! Those are some wild nails too. It is fun watching your blog grow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I absolutely love those colors! The super glittery silver one is my favorite :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I adore every single colour! Great collection!
    xxx,
    Lily
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...