Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thrifty Thursday






The other day Mike and I went to some of the local thrift and antique stores.  I found three great items!  Isn't the green ceramic bell pepper absolutely adorable?   It was only 25 cents and there was no way I was passing it up.  I also got this great scarlet cookie jar.  It's so bright and bold!  The third item is a gorgeous green bowl or squat vase. I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for yet!

Today I am dogsitting for a friend.  She is a pitbull and her name is Pearl.  Her and Yama are getting along wonderfully and we're having tons of fun.  Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love that bell pepper. The dogs are both so cute!

    -Kaili
    kaw-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some awesome goodies! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the green pepper and I think the doggies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going to the thrift store! Also that first pooch looks totally offended at being used as a photo prop lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...