Thursday, November 17, 2011

Discovering Buddhism and Missing the Blog


I know things have been quiet around here, and trust me.... I am very sorry for that.  I have been doing a lot of reading (Buddhism and Meditation!) and thinking lately and I am in a really good place.  I mentioned awhile ago that I was being a bit more spiritual.  I have always been a bit distracted and empty throughout my life.  The past few days have been some amazing steps to come to terms with my fears.  I am not trying to be vague or anything -- just explaining!  My blog isn't changing directions but there might be a bit more "deep ponderings" going on.  Hopefully there are no complaints!  I've missed you guys and I can't wait to share more with you.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...