Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Favorites #10

 This vintage owl coffee canister from hmmosko is so precious.  I love his eyes!  And he will even hold your scoop.... so cute.

 Love the simplicity yet subtle detail on this compass ring from ragtrader.
.
 This leather journal from DancingGreyStudio is obviously well made and I am loving the little details on the spine.

 This cat bed (from cadeauxdecatherine) is made from a French wine crate and is so beautiful in it's rustic simplicity.

 This belt  from CraftieRobot is definitely speaking to my zombie-loving side.
Sweet and precious, this cat brooch from teconlene is beyond adorable.


Happy Friday!  Are you as excited as me that the weekend is here?  I haven't made any plans yet but I'm definitely looking forward to it.  Hope you have a good one!

12 comments:

  1. Great finds!
    Thanks a lot for including my MauMau Brooch!
    :)
    Have a nice day,
    teconlene (http://teconlene.etsy.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No joke, I have the same compass ring and leather notebook on my favorites, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little owl container is SO cute. I love how his little wing holds a scooper! I cracked up at the cat sitting in his fancy bed...he looks oddly irritated! Too cute! Great finds lady...I hope you have a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that owl! I love your finds, they are always in such good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my cat bed. Archie is proud to be included in your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo I love ALL of those! Especially the compass ring and the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Compass ring is by far my favorite. I'd totally buy that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i *want* that owl coffee holder!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite of your favorites is the owl - love his flower eyess!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That ring is awesome! I would never get lost again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these! especially the owl and the compass. i have a thing about compasses. (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...